Job title: Water Truck Driver
Company: Nuna Logistics
Job description: The Nuna Group of Companies is now accepting resumes for experienced WATER TRUCK DRIVERS / OPERATORS for work located on our Winter Road Project.
Nuna is the largest Inuit-owned heavy civil construction, earthworks, and mine construction contractor in Canada.
- 4 week on / 2 week off rotations; 12-hour days (Dayshift and Nightshift) (Fly in / Fly out)
- Competitive hourly rates with Overtime pay (1.5x),
- Employee recognition program,
- Commercial flights and accommodations are covered,
RESPONSIBILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Conducts pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities;
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently to meet production targets;
- Maintains equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns;
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members;
- Previous experience operating above mentioned equipment in a road building, ice roads, mining, and/or industrial setting;
- Previous experience with rotational schedules and remote camp life;
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being driven;
- Incorporates HS&E concepts into work activities and demonstrates concern for others health & safety (co-workers, clients, and sub trades).