Job title: Warehouse Coordinator (Fly-In Fly-Out)
Company: Agnico Eagle Mines
Job description: Reporting to the Warehouse General Supervisor, you will be part of the Maintenance Department. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the integrity of the inventory management system is always updated, in compliance with Agnico Eagle’s SOX requirements and contributing to the overall efficiency of the warehouse. You will ensure that the goals and objectives are achieved while promoting and respecting Agnico Eagle’s values, Health & Safety Code of Conduct and the environment.
- This position will be accountable and responsible for the overall integrity of the inventory management system for both MBK and AMQ;
- Responsible for the preparation and organization of all cycle counts to be performed;
- Investigate inventory discrepancies from cycle counts and make required adjustments;
- Identify items that need to be returned to supplier (core returns), sold, or scrapped and organize with procurement for return or disposal;
- Through cycle counting identify items that are overstocked, and organize with procurement the return to supplier if possible;
- Review daily receiving report and investigate any receiving discrepancies with Logistics / Procurement to resolve the discrepancy;
- Through cycle counting identify items that are not in the proper location and make required adjustments;
- Through cycle counting identify items that have a self-life, identify these items in JDE and monitor to ensure the item is utilized before expiry;
- Ensure at all times the warehouse department is compliant with the Financial SOX requirements;
- Proficient in the use of JDE software for work orders, parts requests, transfers, contractor issues, item availability, inventory transaction history, etc;
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment while complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant work experience in inventory management (CPIM or CSCP certification considered as an asset);
- 5+ years of experience in a warehouse inventory management role;
- Successful track record of innovative leadership in a similar role;
- Mining industry experience is an asset;
- Working knowledge of JDE software;
- Analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications especially Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Note that the official working language at Meadowbank Complex is English.
Your Work Schedule:
- Schedule: 14 days of work, followed by 14 days for transportation and rest;
- Accommodations and meals are provided on site at no cost to the employee. Agnico Eagle provides charter flights to and from the mine site and will accommodate to cover other travelling expenses according to your location of residence in Canada.