Job title: Technical Sales Representative – After Market Sales (Pump Sales)
Company: Campbell Morden
Job description: After Market / Service Sales Representative
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Territory: British Columbia and Alberta. Candidate must be located near Vancouver.
Travel: Work From Home. Visiting customers. Support from a Service Center in Delta, BC
Compensation: Base Salary ($65k – $75k) + Commissions = $90,000 – $100,000 Paid Time Off (PTO) + Full Benefits + Company Leased Vehicle. Compensation will depend on experience. RRSP Matching and Full Benefits will be provided after a suitable probationary period.
Industry: Various Market Segment (Food Packaging, Wood Working, Plastics etc.)
This position is created to sell parts and services to the company’s customers, to retain existing customers and to develop new customers who already use the Company’s vacuum pumps and systems. These customers will receive the best possible advice on the maintenance and service necessary for their proper operation in order to optimize the use of their existing or newly acquired equipment.
- Efficiently navigate the territory in order to minimize the costs of movement. Represent the company with professionalism and integrity with new customers and potential customers. Assessing and operating the customer potential by generating business opportunities. Keep the CRM database up to date. (30%)
- Visit a selected group of important customers on a regular basis in order to personalize the relationship with them (15%)
- Follow up with customers, following a repair intervention, to ensure the level of satisfaction and offer them a service contract. Retain these customers by offering them a service contract on the equipment and a awy to ensure that any parts or supplies required are ordered from the company. Perform leakage detection services at targeted customers. Close deals and generate sales revenues on new and renewed service contracts by meeting customers and presenting service offerings (25%)
- Set monthly sales targets for new and replacement pumps, spare parts, accessories and service contracts for current customers in the territory in consultation with their supervisor. (10%)
- Based on company’s databases, in consultation with their supervisor, define a solicitation program for existing new customers (10%)
- Follow up systematically according to the procedure established by the Internal Sales Supervisor. This follow-up will be used to ensure satisfaction for customers who have purchased equipment shipped a few days ago and thus offer new services (10%)
- Perform any other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned to him from time to to by his supervisor (as needed)