Job title: Shuttle Driver (Seasonal)
Company: Fraserway RV
Job description: Description :
Looking for a great opportunity to work with the largest RV Dealer in the industry? Interested in working and exploring Yukon.
We are looking for Shuttle Bus Driver for our Whitehorse , YT Location. We have Full-Time, Seasonal position available for the period of May 2024 – September 2024.
We also have affordable housing accommodation available
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
We offer our team members many benefits to help them achieve their goals and support our company culture. We are looking for team members who align with our Values and who are Humble (emphasize team over self), Hungry (thinking about the next opportunity for success) and Smart (good judgement and intuition about group dynamics and the actions of their words). In return, we offer:
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits Package
- Corporate discounts on computers, flights, hotels, etc.
- Friendly and supportive work environment and an ambitious team
- Discounts on RV purchases, rentals and parts
- Company events focused around social action and getting together as a team
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing customer service including greeting and assistance with their luggage
- Maintaining a safe environment for guests
- Moving units and light housekeeping
- Maintaining cleanliness of the bus
- Inspecting the bus for damages and ensure that all the equipment are in working order
- Adhering to traffic regulations, using defensive driving skills and driving with seat belts.
- Transporting customers to and from the rental facility
- This role will also perform RV duties, if required and as directed by the manager
- Performs other duties as required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license ( Class 4 )
- Attach Driver’s Abstract Copy
- Have customer service experience
- Have experience in driving passengers
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to assist customer with luggage
- Be able to read, write and speak English
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Be able to work on weekends
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Shift work required, including evening, weekends and early mornings.
- Overtime may be required.
- Ability to remain standing for long periods and to bending, twist, push, pull and carry equipment and supplies.
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. may be required, including shoveling snow, carrying RV parts, and cleaning equipment/supplies.
- Manual dexterity required to operate cleaning equipment including power washers and hand tools.
Fraserway RV is part of Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company, with full-service dealerships spanning coast to coast. As the place for everything RV, we help our customers feel at home wherever they are on their RV adventure. We are industry leaders in selling, servicing, and renting recreational vehicles across Canada, and as a team do everything possible to ensure our customer’s vacation dreams are realized.
If you know this is the position for you, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application with a copy of your resume and cover letter to be considered.
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:48:51 GMT