Job title: Service Representative (Inbound Sales- Incented Sales Rep) – Saskatoon
Job description: Service Representative (Inbound Sales- Incented Sales Rep) – Saskatoon
Posted Date: Feb 6, 2024
Service Representative (Inbound Sales- Incented Sales Rep)
Location: Saskatoon , SK
Position Type: Casual Part-Time Positions
Number of Positions: 10
Salary: $25.00 /hour plus opportunity to earn additional sales incentives
- The anticipated start date for these positions is April 22, 2024*
Inbound Service Representative
Are you passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience? Do you love sales and helping customers find the perfect product or service? Do you want great perks and benefits including Health & Dental? If so, this opportunity is for you! SaskTel is looking for a number of energetic and goal-oriented individuals to join our Inbound Call Centre team. As a member of our Inbound team, you will represent the customers’ best interests and identify products and services to match their needs and enhance their lifestyle. In addition to a great starting salary, you can earn additional sales incentives when you meet or exceed your set targets.
The eight week training program is fully paid and will be scheduled Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Successful completion of the training program is a condition of employment in order to continue employment as a SaskTel Service Representative.
Upon successful completion of training, you may also be eligible to apply for telework in accordance with SaskTel policies and management approval.
Hours and Shift Scheduling
This position is casual part-time; Hours are scheduled according to business need; however, the majority of Service Representatives typically work an average of 21-25 hours per week. SaskTel schedules employees between the hours of 9:00 AM – 8:15 PM Monday to Friday and 9:00 AM – 5:15 PM on Saturdays. Following the training, you can expect to work a majority of evening shifts as well as 2-3 Saturdays a month. There is an expectation that you need to meet a high percentage of your shift availability.
What you need: * Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence, persuade and deal effectively with others
- Knowledge of SaskTel products and services
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Experience working with personal computers and various software applications
- Ability to multi task and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Successful completion of SaskTel training courses
- Keyboarding skills 20 WPM
What you can expect:
- Check your email frequently as this will be a primary method of contact.
- If you are shortlisted for this position you will be emailed an assessment to assess your typing speed and knowledge of sales. Our assessments are administered through a third party company called ESkills. These assessments take approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. Please complete within 48 hours of receiving.
- You may be contacted via email or phone to discuss the outcome of this testing and may complete a telephone pre-screen with a member of our staffing team.
- An acceptable criminal record check is a condition of employment at SaskTel.