Job title: Server – LOCAL Public Eatery, Jasper Ave
Company: LOCAL Public Eatery
Job description: Job Description:
The fun you want. The flexibility you need. The growth you deserve.
At LOCAL Public Eatery, we are all about creating unexpectedly memorable experiences for our teams and guests. We play to win, have fun, and never take ourselves too seriously. Through flexible schedules, we have the freedom to work and live our lives with passion; No adventure is too big, or too small! Our exterior tells a story, a unique path we have taken. Underneath, the drive, and passion to become experts in our craft, always learning and developing our skills, gaining a level of expertise that no one can match.
As a Server at LOCAL Public Eatery, you are the ultimate host. You thrive in a team-driven, energetic environment and live to be part of the guest experience. Your guests know you by name and know they can rely on you for anything they need. As an individual, you are true to who you are and knowledgeable about what you do. You show kindness and care and operate with precision and skill.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced and high-volume restaurant
- The ability to connect with others; you know that teamwork means success
- Naturally, turn guests into your regulars; you keep them coming back for more
- You continuously seek opportunities to grow and learn
- Liquor Service certification
This is you
- Agility – You respond quickly to your changing environment.
- Curiosity – You question the way things are done with a drive to make them better.
- Humility – You are ok with not always having the answer. You are fearless and put your teams needs first.
- Integrity – You’re honest, real and consistent. You believe in yourself and take pride in who you are and what you say.
- Sense of fun – You like to have fun and enjoy what you do, you always show kindness and care.
- Resiliency – In the face of challenges, you don’t give up. You are resilient and only get stronger from the ups and downs.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive income opportunities.
- Fast-paced, high-energy environment, we play to win.
- We’re here to have a good time and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Be a part of a community of awesome people.
- Have a seat at the table and the opportunity to contribute to a growing brand.
- Community partner perks and discounts; we are part of the neighbourhood after all.
- Development that is always on tap means you’ll learn something new everyday
- Get paid to refer your friends, great people know great people
- Always innovating. Our menus is ever evolving by the season.
- Gotta eat. Enjoy our food at a discounted rate.
Join our team.
Whether you are joining us for a season, a reason, or a lifetime, at LOCAL Public Eatery, you’ll only be a stranger once. Apply today.
LOCAL Public Eatery is more than a place to work, it is a community where people bond over shared values and are inspired and encouraged to be themselves. Our environment is highly energy-team-centric and results-driven; we play to win and know how to have a good time. Our people show kindness and care and take pride in who they are and what they do. Through a relentless focus on people, we provide ongoing feedback and mentorship which encourages continuous learning, growth, and development. Our team welcome feedback because they know it is the key to becoming a stronger partner and leader. At LOCAL Public Eatery, everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to contribute to the future growth of the brand.
As part of the JOEY Restaurant Group, LOCAL Public Eatery has been voted as a Great Place to Work in Canada for 13 consecutive years and continues to be voted as a Best Workplace for Women, Diversity & Inclusion and Mental Wellness.
LOCAL Public Eatery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at LOCAL Public Eatery, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with LOCAL Public Eatery will be contacted to participate further in this process.
LOCAL Public Eatery provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees, including due to disabilities, medical conditions, and religious beliefs and practices.
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 03:05:19 GMT