Job title: Security Guard- Financial
Job description: Are you ready to suit up?
If you are seeking a job where you have important responsibilities, this one is for you! We are looking for Part-time Security officer to work at one of our Financial Corporate sites in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan . As a security guard in the Financial Corporate sector, you will play a key role in ensuring the safety of workers for some of the biggest brands out there!
We provide people with growth opportunities. 30% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our operation teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position: Monday-Friday 0500-0915
- Wage: $ 15.38 per hour
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent Benefits
- Complete Security Uniform
What does a Security Guard in Saskatoon do?
- Patrol premises before the branch opens
- Greet, inform, direct and escort various users and visitors
- Provide assistance and evacuate the building(s) in case of emergency
- Detect, question and remove undesirable persons
- Control access and exit of equipment
Qualifications to become a Security Guard in Saskatoon
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in the security industry (asset)
- Valid Saskatchewan Security Guard Certificate (we can help with this)
- Be able to provide a clean criminal background check
- Customer service oriented
- Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.