Job title: Seasonal Sales Associate (OUTLET COLLECTION)
Company: Groupe Dynamite
Job description: Description :
We are a global fashion digital retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With over to 300 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 4,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strengths are rooted in our team, our innovation and our customers. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your main focus as Seasonal Sales Associate is to provide an exceptional shopping experience to each customer, and build long term relationships with each customer. You will participate in all the essential duties that contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, while maintaining the brand and visual presentation standards of the company.
● High school diploma
● 6 months of sales experience in a retail environment is an asset
● Has passion for fashion
● Demonstrates a customer-first mindset
● Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships
● Has the ability to work as a team
● Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while delivering an exceptionally high level of attention and service
● Social Media Skills, knowledge of Mobile Devices Skills and Computer skills are an asset
● Is available to work a on flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as per business needs
What we have to offer…
● You will be at the forefront of a growing organization that understands the importance of investing in people!
● A personal clothing employee discount in Garage & Dynamite stores
● Learning and development programs to grow and exploit full potential to succeed in your next step!
● Educational support program
● Employee referral program: be our best ambassador!
No day will be like the last – we aim to be better today than we were yesterday.
We are committed to employment equity.