Job title: SAS Data Analyst
Job description: Position Title: SAS Data Analyst
Work location: Mississauga or North York
Type: Hybrid – 3 days in office
Business Intelligence (BI) Group is responsible for the management and optimization of BI data, systems, and analytics used to create marketing contact strategies, analyze customer behaviour, automate business insight processes and provide insight to drive business decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join our team and play a key role transforming the organization. If you enjoy working with the latest analytics tools and technologies to apply various analysis techniques then this may be the right job for you!
Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Our passionate, dedicated leaders encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- This is an Agile development environment, working with the latest BI visualization tools and technologies
- Working with a team of BI analysts whilst helping to maintain and build new reporting analytical capabilities
- Analysis, delivery of business requests/issues/requirements, and conducting quality assurance testing for all BI deliverables supporting Sales & Marketing business functions
- Excellent leadership and communication skills required to work well with business users, other analysis teams, development teams, and IT teams
- Deliver on key projects and data strategies that directly support key business drivers
- Work with and opportunity to present to various management levels
- You have a Bachelors degree, or Masters with minimal work experience, in a discipline such as:
- Business analytics / business intelligence
- applied math
- computer science
- applied science / engineering
- management science / operations research
- You have knowledge of, and experience with, SQL, SAS, and data visualization tools
- You are highly analytical and understand the basic principles of working with large and complex data sets
- You have the ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data and metrics to build strategies and make recommendations
- You have the ability to work with a team towards common goals
- You are able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience with data systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, SAS, MicroStrategy or others
- Experience with BI and data warehouse technologies
- Basic working knowledge of project management steps
- Experience in Telecommunications