Job title: Sales & Marketing Co-op – Winter Term
Company: O’Regan’s Automotive Group
Job description: SUMMARY
Responsible for providing a wide array of support to the sales and service management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following – see below. Other duties may be assigned.
MOTOR VEHICLE (DMV)
- Complete motor vehicle work.
- Post new vehicles to website and verify vehicle information (mileage, trim level, etc.)
- Update website regularly by changing relevant information such as vehicles that have sold.
- Social media content creation and administration, including obtaining photos and videos, writing interesting descriptions and posts, and publishing to social media platforms.
INVENTORY NEW CAR
- Organize new car files and keys as they come in from our Vehicle Processing Centre (VPC).
- Create files for units coming in from other dealers/ dealer trades (stock and sold units).
- Track and report on where vehicles are in the reconditioning process, and update sales team as required.
INVENTORY USED CAR
- Stock trade ins, street buys, and auction purchases into the Dealer Management System (DMS), prepare used car files and cheque requisitions.
- Create bills of sale for units sold at other dealerships.
- Control used car files, spare keys, registry, etc.
- File reconditioning reports.
- Arrange drivers to deliver and pick up cars from other dealerships and VPC.
- Lease end inspections.
- 3rd party dealership buyouts (create and finalize deals).
- Answer Customer Questions.
- File Registrations.
- Maintain demonstrator files.
- Monitor and manage demos coming in and out of demo service, monitor kilometers and update in DMS.
- Assists sales team and lot attendants in moving, transporting, and adding signage to vehicles if necessary.
- Fuel cars as necessary.
- Assists sales team with snow removal.
- Sales metric tracking and reporting.
- Monthly meeting PowerPoint design and presentation.
- Ordering Supplies.
- Shipping Fedex.
- Source potential sales clients through in dealership direct sales and marketing initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Administration and/or Purchasing experience and/or applicable education.
Exhibit a high level of computer literacy, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk and/or stand.
- The employee will be required to move/drive cars and aid in snow removal.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Location: Dartmouth, NS
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:44:30 GMT