Job title: Saint John Diagnostic Imaging Technologist 2 (DI02) PCN 1250234
Company: Horizon Health Network
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
The Diagnostic Imaging Technologist is responsible for technical and clinical work involving the provision of radiography procedures.
- Graduate of a Radiological Technology Program.
- Must be registered with the New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists.
- May be required to have training and/or courses to work in specialized areas.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
The Diagnostic Imaging Technologist is responsible for:
- Assessing and preparing patients for radiographic procedures
- Preparing and operating equipment
- Performing procedures in accordance with standards of practice
- Assessing images and responding appropriately
- Providing specified electrodiagnostic services (i.e. ECG, holter monitoring) in some work locations
- Using clinical information systems to access and maintain clinical records and documentation
- Assisting with or performing quality assurance activities/initiatives
- Providing mentoring and support for DI staff, students and other health care professionals
COMPETENCIES IDENTIFIED BY HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Patient/Client Focus
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Results Orientation
- Stress Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon’s Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon’s recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon’s hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
Location: Saint John, NB
Job date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 07:06:15 GMT