Job title: Research In-Home Interviewer (Research Institute)
Company: McGill University Health Centre
Job description: Job Number:
Research In-Home Interviewer (Research Institute)
Research Institute of the MUHC
SITE ADMIN. GUY
Research and teaching
Temporary part time
Le Centre universitaire de santé McGill (CUSM) est un centre hospitalier universitaire intégré, reconnu à l’échelle internationale pour l’excellence de ses programmes cliniques, de sa recherche et de son enseignement. Le CUSM a pour objectif d’assurer aux patients des soins fondés sur les connaissances les plus avancées dans le domaine de la santé et de contribuer au progrès des connaissances.
RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF THE MUHC
The Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre (RI-MUHC) is a world-renowned biomedical and hospital research centre. Located in Montreal, Quebec, the Institute is the research arm of the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) affiliated with the Faculty of Medicine at McGill University. The RI-MUHC is supported in part by the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé (FRQS).
The Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging (CLSA) is a national study of adult development and aging that has recruited 50,000 individuals across Canada. Information is being collected through telephone interviews, in person interviews, as well as physical assessments. For more information: www.clsa-elcv.ca
The Montreal CLSA Data Collection Site is located at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre. We are currently seeking research interviewers to conduct interviews with CLSA participants between the ages of 55 and 95 at their homes.
- Schedule interviews with study participants with participant management software,
- Travel to participants’ homes to conduct in-home interviews using a computer-assisted on-site interview system (the territory includes the island of Montreal, Laval and the South Shore),
- Collect information on health and well-being through questionnaire-based assessments,
- Manage wearable technological equipment to offer to participants,
- Perform other related duties as requested by the immediate supervisor.
Website of the organization
Education / Experience
- Fluency in spoken French and English (ESSENTIAL),
- Access to use of a car (ESSENTIAL),
- Own cell phone (ESSENTIAL),
- Flexible schedule, available to work at variable times – day, evening, weekend,
- Experience working with the public, customer service focused,
- Good communication skills and positive attitude,
- Highest standards of professionalism and respect for confidentiality,
- Strong sense of organization, attention to detail, and ability to multitask,
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Status: Part time (minimum 12 hours per week)
Pay Scale: Payment per completed interview (including travel time)
Work Shift: Flexible schedule (according to the availability of participants) – day, evening, weekend
Work Site: 2155 Guy Street, Montreal
To learn more about our benefits, please visit
THIS IS NOT A HOSPITAL POSITION.
Equal Opportunity Employment Program
The Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity, diversity and inclusion within its community. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates who self-identify as members of racialized groups/visible minorities, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and 2SLGBTQIA+ persons. We also welcome candidates with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may confidentially contact,
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 00:14:46 GMT