Job title: Remote Signing Agent – Province of British Columbia (various locations available)
Job description: Company Summary
Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents. Where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you’ll enjoy a career with us! We understand that fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is critical for the success of our business, and we actively work towards it every day.
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking an individual contractor to fulfill the role of Witnessing Officer in the following areas:
-Surrey and tri-cities
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, you will undertake the following:
- to attend the customer’s home to witness and certify the validity of signatures on all loan documents and ensure that appropriate procedures are followed to meet lender requirements regarding the execution of the document package, including ID verification, if required.
- To host a video conference via MS teams to witness and certify the validity of signatures on all loan documents and ensure that appropriate procedures are followed to meet lender requirements regarding the execution of the document package, including ID verification, if required.
- Ensure a positive customer service experience, by handling customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Very strong planning and organizational skills.
- Computer skills – Internet, Adobe, MS Office (Teams, Outlook, Word).
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Reliable internet/email, printer/scanner and cell phone access.
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Flexible schedule to meet with customer(s) (days or evenings and weekends)
- Although not required, ability to speak another language is an asset
- Ideal for someone looking for an extra income
HERE’S WHAT SETS US APART:
Through mentoring, innovative tools, and a variety of programs that engage and reward, we empower each employee to be great and drive results.
Comprehensive benefits that include virtual healthcare and an Employee & Family Assistance Program
Group retirement savings plan with company match
Paid holidays and generous paid time off
Hybrid work arrangements
Paid volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
Employee recognition programs that include referral incentives
Potential for performance-based incentives
The opportunity to participate in our stock purchase plan
*As per terms of the employment agreement
*All new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, proof of vaccination will be submitted to the company upon hire.
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces, Best Workplaces in Canada for Financial Services & Insurance, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Best Workplaces in Canada for Inclusion and Best Workplaces in Canada for Mental Wellness. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process.
To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation.
FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.
Location: British Columbia
Job date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 07:03:18 GMT