Job title: Quality Control Analyst II
Job description: Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Salary: starting at $75,000 a year based on experience, training and skills
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead Quality Control/Assurance function for Honeywell Aerospace while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality is being maintained in all factors involved in production. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Perform product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
- Ensure compliance to AS 9100 standard and CAR 571/573
- Manage and lead the shop through all aspects of audits (Internal, Vendor, Customer, 3rd party)
- Develop and manage the technical training program
- Maintain and lead development and implementation of robust quality processes for the QMS
- Work cross functionally with engineering, technicians, subcontractor etc. to meet the customer requirements
- Lead quality process improvements and implement corrective actions
- Handle technical documentation, including configuration controls
- Review and Revise specs and procedures
- Motivate, lead, and build diverse teams to meet quality/site AOP targets
- Manage additional task per business requirements, if required
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Post Secondary education
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in a defense / aerospace environment
- Minimum of two (2) years of conducting ISO 9001 internal audits
- Minimum of two (2) years of leading RCCA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / AME
- AS 9100 Auditor Certification
- Working knowledge of air worthiness regulations EASA, FAA, etc.
- Experience in configuration control of technical documents
- Ability to steer cross functional collaboration during problem solving / RCCA
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skill
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Proficient in technical software such as SAP
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 800 Aerospace Blvd., Hangar 8, PO Box 194, Slemon Park, PE C0B 2A0 CAN