Job title: PT Jewellery Merchandiser – Moncton
Company: Beeline Group
Job description: beeline is one of the largest international companies trading fashion jewellery – our brands are SIX, I AM, TOSH and others which we trade online and in-store, such as in supermarkets, drugstores and high street fashion.
International collaboration and teamwork imposes no boundaries for us. We work digitally and flexibly, remotely or on site – and we are developing constantly.
beeline was founded in Germany, Cologne in 1990; we are young and young at heart, we have fun at work with a casual working atmosphere and we embrace our team spirit and diversity.
Does this appeal to you? Love the sound of our team spirit & your passion?
Then apply for a role with us as:
PT Jewellery Merchandiser – Moncton
As a Jewellery Merchandiser at beeline, you’ll get to be the face of the company while working flexible hours – you’ll be traveling throughout an assigned territory, building relationships with retail store teams, and merchandising the latest trends in fashion jewellery and accessories. You’ll report to one of our District Managers and “own” a market of around 3-20 retail locations within a given kilometre radius.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Global – An international company that’s been around for almost 30 years – we’re stable and we live our values
- Hands On Training – You’ll get all the training you need to be successful
- Flexibility – Your work hours will be flexible
- Mobile – You won’t have to sit at a desk all day – you’ll get to travel throughout your market (mileage will be reimbursed per company policy)
- Employee Discount – You’ll get a 50% discount off our jewellery and accessories
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining fixtures with our jewelry and accessories
- Conducting multiple inventories
- Keeping the fixture area clean and organized
- Building relationships with store employees
- Completing routine administrative tasks
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re energetic, reliable, and great with people
- You learn quickly, stay organized, and pay attention to the details
- You like to follow directions but you don’t mind making decisions when you have to
- You’re comfortable with technology, have access to the internet and an email account, and can work effectively without a ton of supervision
A few more things you should know:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license; in metropolitan markets, an exception to the Driver’s License requirement for MMs may be considered with Supervisor approval
- Proof of insurance, vehicle registration, and valid license will be required and verified on a regular basis
- Be able to regularly lift up to 25 pounds
- Be able to stand, walk, reach, stoop, and kneel
- A good and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Fair opportunities
- Team spirit
Our spirit makes the difference.
Shall we get to know each other – beeline & you? We look forward to meeting you!
Recruiting Team US
Location: Moncton, NB
Job date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 00:12:47 GMT