Job title: Part-Time Shuttle Driver
Company: Four Points
Job description: If you are looking for a team that brings out the best in each other, a team that has fun and are proud of their work – we want to hear from you. The Four Points by Sheraton – Kelowna Airport is currently looking to fill the role of Part-Time Shuttle Driver.
We are also on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel, and are offering shared staff accommodation. Our complimentary shuttle also picks up our employees from the bus loop at UBCO!
What will you be doing?
The ideal candidate will have a friendly demeanor and a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service. Your main responsibility will be transporting our guests in a safe and timely manner to and from the hotel. You will assist in the welcoming all of our guests by maintaining a presence in the lobby; as well as creating an inviting lobby experience.
- Transport guests in a safe and law-abiding manor
- Inspect shuttle and property vehicles for damage and cleanliness, clean the shuttle inside and out as required
- Be an Ambassador to the hotel creating memorable experiences for our guests
- Exterior cleaning duties & keeping the front entrance area looking its best; sweeping, garbage disposal, window cleaning etc.
- Snow removal during the winter months (brushing off vehicles in the long term lot & shoveling sidewalks), as required
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards
- Ability to work holidays & weekends is a requirement for this position
- Ability to work in the morning with start times of 3:30am
What are we looking for?
- Must possess a valid BC Driver’s license (Class 5) and a clean Drivers Abstract ( Class 4 not required)
- High school Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another employee’s guests’ needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain professional composure at all times
- Commitment to quality and hospitality demonstrated during all interactions with customers
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including: early mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Staff Accommodation
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriott brands
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining, Marina, and Heath & Wellness services at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Hampton Inn & Suites Kelowna Airport).
- An excellent work environment, with a focus on staff recognition and teambuilding
- Room for growth and development.