Job title: Moncton Registered Nurse Class A (RNCA) PCN 1002790
Company: Horizon Health Network
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
To collaboratively participate in the planning and delivery of total nursing care to meet individual patient needs in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the Surgery program. As a member of an interdisciplinary team, provides quality patient care within the scope of professional nursing practice to patients and families on the 5600 General Surgery Unit.
- Willing to learn to care for Burn Patients
- Willing to learn Epidural care
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with patients, families, other departments, and the multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrate initiative, accountability, and good judgement.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated professional initiative and good judgment in the application of nursing care including strong critical thinking skills.
- High regard for confidentiality
- Demonstrated adherence to legislation and Horizon Health Confidentiality Policy to ensure all patient, business, financial and employee information is accessed on an as need to know basis.
- Patient Safety is a critical aspect of quality healthcare. Successful candidates must be accountable for creating a culture of safety, working as a team, communicating effectively, and responding to adverse events.
- Attend work on a regular basis.
- Willing to accept change and demonstrate the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Work in other patient care areas as requested by nursing supervisor/manager.
- Attention to Detail-Pays close attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of work
- Communication-s effective in communicating with others
- Decision Making-Is capable of making decisions independently and in groups
- Flexibility-Can adapt to changing needs and priorities
- Information gathering-Is effective in gathering information from others
- International Relations-Is purposeful in developing and maintaining respectful relationships with others
- Patient Client Focus-Is consistent in demonstrating concern for meeting the needs of others
- Planning and prioritizing work-Is adept at planning and prioritizing daily work
- Problem Solving-Is effective in communicating with others
- Teamwork and Collaboration-Is purposeful in collaborating with others and works well in a team environment
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon’s
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon’s Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon’s recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon’s hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
Location: Moncton, NB
Job date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 04:49:02 GMT