Job title: Miramichi Diagnostic Imaging Technologist 2 (DI02) PCN 1757349
Company: Horizon Health Network
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
The Diagnostic Imaging Technologist is responsible for technical and clinical qualities of working in a mobile environment separate from the hospital setting, involving the provision of general radiology procedures as required. Perform other assigned duties as required
- Member of the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) Graduate of a Radiological Technology Program
- Registered with the New Brunswick Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (NBAtvrRT) Compulsory training/ Application lectures for successful applicant
- Be able to perform physically demanding tasks including the ability to lift 50 maximum stationary weight
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Ability to perform the required duties of the position
- Good work record
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload while assessing and preparing patients for radiographic procedures in a variety of community settings
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Prepare and operate radiation equipment
- Ability to transport mobile radiation equipment to a variety of home environments including loading/unloading from an adapted vehicle
- Perform duties in accordance with the Radiation Standards of Practice
- Assess images and respond appropriately to the required requests
- Have a good working knowledge of clinical information systems to access and maintain clinical records and documentation, in both hospital and EMP settings
- Assist with or perform quality assurance activities/initiatives
- Successful applicant will have a valid class 5 driver license
- A minimum of 1-year post-graduation experience
- May perform other duties, if certified (SN02, NM02, MT00)
COMPETENCIES IDENTIFIED BY HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK
- Detail orientated
- Decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills – teamwork/collaboration/client centered focus
- Good communication skills
- Planning and prioritizing work schedules Results oriented
- Effective stress management skills
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon’s Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon’s recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon’s hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
Location: Miramichi, NB
Job date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 04:09:55 GMT