Job title: Merchandising Associate (Gondola) – Part Time
Company: Brand Momentum
Job description: Merchandising Specialist Opportunity
About the Position
Brand Momentum is currently looking for a detail orientated and Merchandising Specialist to work at a retail location for ONE DAY.
Address: 62 Main St. E.
Date: December 11th from 2p-10p
- Places shelving, and product as per the layout and POGS.
- Place the correct POGs on the shelves.
- BMI aren’t responsible for SELs for this project – but will help IF time permits.
- Adjust gondola location if needed (the gondola frames are built by General contractor so only minor adjustments to location likely needed)
- Leave area free of debris – boxes/totes (not responsible for cleaning)
- Instructed to include non-POG items (to sell through) but Operator to move to current POGs within 3 months
- Highlight missing POG items – if time allows. Operators should be checking this as well.
- Record any shelving deficiencies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs- 40lbs
- Previous merchandising experience is an asset
- Able to commit to the length of the contract.
About Brand Momentum
We are a national integrated Sales, Marketing, and Retail solutions agency with two headquarters, one in Toronto and one in Montreal. We deliver authentic and enduring human connections, and we are led by a talented team and supported by a network of trusted partners. Rooted in Goodness, Brand Momentum is a three-time winner of Canada’s Top 100 Best Workplace® and one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies.
About Our Culture
Goodness is at the heart of everything we do. Brand Momentum (BMI) is an enduring market leader in quality and innovation. We deliver on our promises to our clients and each other, and we do it with passion, innovation and a commitment to excellence. Every single day we live our values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, flexibility and fiscal responsibility while putting our valued clients at the center of every decision we make.
You are an experienced professional who has a strong work Ethic, can work independently and has an eye for details. You are well organized, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and love building strong business relationships. If you have experience and enjoy working in a food store this is an advantage.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.