Job title: Membership Sales Associate
Company: Orangetheory Fitness
Job description: Job Description:
Join the fast-growing phenomenon where you get to work alongside industry-leading talent in a high-performance culture who are passionate, experienced, and determined. Ranked as one of Inc. magazine’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – we are ambitious and innovative: we are motivators. At Orangetheory, you are part of a dynamic brand that is changing lives around the world.
By joining our Orange team, you will enjoy:
- Industry-leading compensation plans and benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Complimentary OTF sweat sessions
- A fitness-casual dress-code
Are you passionate, positive, and great at building rapport? Do you thrive on being part of a team? Do you have excellent communication skills, whether face-to-face or on paper? Look no further – this could be the role for you!
Here is more of what the position entails:
- Welcoming everyone who enters the studio with enthusiasm, energy, and knowledge
- Presenting the OTF concept to any interested consumers, also known as “intros”
- Working at our front desk which includes answering phones and talking to members among other tasks
- Giving studio tours
- Working hand-in-hand with trainers to guide intros through their first Orangetheory workout
- Selling memberships to help the studio thrive
- Following up on prospective clients
- Handling members’ concerns in a professional and objective manner with the goal of resolution
- Participating in marketing and outreach events
- Ensuring all areas of the studio are kept clean and organized
If you have a passion for fitness and would like to help us in our mission to spread More Life to our members and community, we would like to hear from YOU!
Orangetheory Fitness is committed to being an equal employer and a leader in supporting and valuing the diversity of the people, organizations, and communities we serve. Orangetheory Fitness is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment and business decisions at Orangetheory Fitness are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Job date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 04:27:53 GMT