Job title: MAC 3rd Key – 24 Hhrs – Hudson Bay Granville Acting Assignment/Contract ending October 2024 – Vancouver, BC
Company: Estée Lauder
Job description: Job Description:
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
You will also use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rotational basis.
If you are an ambitious self-starter, with previous retail experience, looking for your first supervisory experience then this is the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Anticipated Hourly Range $18.85 to $28.30 (Depending on qualifications, skills, experience and/or budget). In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, education-related programs, paid holidays and vacation time. In addition, the Company maintains highly competitive incentive compensation programs (role eligibility may vary based on terms of the respective plan(s)).
You may be eligible to participate in the applicable Commission/Bonus Plan, under the plan guidelines in effect at the time of hire. Additional details regarding the commission plan will be provided as part of your onboarding.
Job: Retail – Store
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2317340
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 06:40:37 GMT