Job title: Loss Prevention Officer – Full Time
Company: London Drugs
Job description: London Drugs is looking for highly capable security and investigations professionals for our Loss Prevention team. You will find state of the art technology, training and support, and a high integrity group of people committed to excellence on our team.
Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team!
Loss Prevention Officer – Full Time
The Loss Prevention Officer position is well-suited for a highly capable security and investigations professional that thrives on working within a team environment.
- Shifts at store locations conducting surveillance, investigation, and maintenance of loss prevention systems
- Identifying areas of loss and working on team shrink reduction plans
- Detection and apprehension of persons committing criminal offences against the company
- Securing evidence, report writing & document preparation for court testifying purposes
- Special assignments including lock repair, key control, staff awareness and orientation
- Maintaining the overall security of our locations
- We have an extensive in-house training program (in BC we are an accredited BST training provider). While we are eager to develop our people, candidates should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm and respond with good judgment in emergency situations
- A commitment and history of protecting people and property in a safe and legal manner
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict confidentiality
- High ethical standards and a commitment to personal and professional integrity
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal, required for report writing and court testimony
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license and own vehicle
- Availability and willingness to work at all locations and surrounding areas
- Previous Loss Prevention experience or other related experience within the Criminal Justice system would be an asset
- Previous security related education, professional accreditation, first aid and first responder training is an asset
- Use of force and restraining device training is an asset
- Provincial security worker license, or the ability to obtain one before commencing work
This is a Full Time position, 40 hours per week. Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday through Sunday.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Extensive Training (up to six weeks – depending on past experience)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family
- Company matched RRSPs
- Employee Discount Program
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses
- Community Involvement
London Drugs is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 06:04:07 GMT