Job title: Journeyman / Apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic
Company: Trimac Transportation
Job description: Journeyman / Apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic
*Check out our new pay package! Our business is growing and we are offering new pay rates!*
National Tank Services provides a competitive compensation and benefits package and the ability to grow and develop its employees. As a global leader in the Maintenance and wash rack industry, we are looking for an experienced Trailer Mechanic to join our team in Winnipeg, MB.
Journeyman/ Apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic Pay and Hours:
- Journeyman rate starting at $35.29- $37.97 per hour, based on experience
- Apprentice Mechanic starting at $23.17 – $30.30 per hour, based on experience
- Shift premium $2.25
- REFERRAL BONUS $1500
- Monday to Thursday, afternoon shift 2 pm-10:30 pm, Friday 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid orientation training
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Extended health benefits.
- Pension plan.
- Tool allowance $500.
- Boot allowance $250.
- Relocation allowance offered (will discuss during the interview).
- Consistent, year-round work.
- Apprenticeship Subsidy Program.
- Referral Program- $1,500 per hire
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Journeyman or Red Seal Certification
- Lube Technicians require experience with heavy-duty maintenance in a shop environment
- Previous experience with all types and makes of tractors and trailers heavy-duty diesel trucks
- May work above shoulder level with power and /or hand tools weighing 15 pounds or less and in confined spaces
- Must meet physical requirements of the position and have mobility, vision, hearing, and sense of smell and dexterity levels appropriate to the duties performed.
- May stand and walk on level and uneven surfaces, twist, bend, push, pull, crouch, climb stairs, bend and crawl, grasp, drag, lift and carry items weighing 50 lbs or less
- Positive work ethic, attitude, and job performance.
- Must be willing and able to work at heights up to 15 feet.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.