Job title: Intermediate IT Analyst
Company: O’Regan’s Automotive Group
Job description: At O’Regan’s, we believe it is our employees who drive our success. We prioritize growth and development through extensive training programs and continuous learning. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your IT career, check this out! Reporting to the Director of IT, the Intermediate IT Analyst plays a vital role supporting the O’Regan’s Automotive Group’s end users, project teams, internal customers, and IT Infrastructure. The Intermediate IT Analyst is also responsible for assuring customers receive timely, knowledgeable, and professional service at all times. As part of a team, the Intermediate IT Analyst will proactively monitor server, network and security logs, taking action and/or making recommendations where appropriate. This position is primarily responsible for all IT services with a focus on networking, systems, and security.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes a health spending account!
- Company RSP matching program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff purchase program
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Computer industry diploma or certificate
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience providing excellent front line technical support
- Strong knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Office 365, Azure and cloud service
- Knowledge of IT technologies and applications including: Networking and Communications, Desktop or Laptop Hardware Support, Microsoft Operating System Support, Disaster Recovery, Cybersecurity
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with an aptitude for securing relevant information and making timely and effective decisions
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor network and security infrastructure logs and alerts and act when necessary
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning, implementation, and testing
- Respond to all inbound client communications including: alerts, tickets, emails, phone calls and in person communication, adhering to internal service level agreements
- Participate in lifecycle management and project work related to infrastructure upgrades
- Provide guidance, assistance and training for customers and internal staff in technical and application areas
- Research, recommend and implement new technologies that align with corporate strategic goals and objectives
- Provide input & direction into strategic direction for the organization
This position is based out of our Kia Halifax dealership (3330 Kempt Road) and includes regular travel within HRM and some in Bridgewater. Regular hours are Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with some overtime required. Please apply online today!
Location: Halifax, NS
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 02:47:40 GMT