Job title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Job description: Who are we?
SRTX ( ) builds new materials and software to enable better textiles. SRTX is best known for its first technology, Sheertex, a knit made from one of the world’s strongest polymers which has disrupted hosiery through impossibly strong pantyhose. We’re a highly motivated team of over 180 creative problem solvers. Our team members are driven by our commitment to making an impact on the industry and on the environment.
This role will be responsible for guiding a project from conception to completion. The goal is to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget at a high quality. Coordination of other team members is required to ensure everyone is on the same page and completing tasks as required by the project. Project managers work cross-functionally and communicate with all stakeholders involved in the project.
- Work with external consultants/suppliers, internal/stakeholders to draft business cases and project proposals, capture project requirements and deliverables across diverse functional areas
- Create a timeline of milestones and break down project goals into action items
- Collect and oversee the management of project documentation thorough BIM360
- Track project performance, analyze deliverables against requirements
- Communicate project progress to stakeholders and key project participants
- Maintain awareness of overall company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business objectives
What We Need From You
- Experience working within construction is a must. We want someone who understands the ins and outs of construction from hands-on experience.
- A degree in Construction Engineering is a huge bonus.
- Knowledge of both mechanical and electrical systems, encompassing proficiency in interpreting single-line diagrams
- An understanding of construction plans
- High-Growth Adaptability: The ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is a must.
- Self-Sufficiency and Organization: Demonstrated capability to work independently, maintain excellent organizational skills, and possess a strong sense of getting things done is crucial..
- Bilingual Proficiency: Fluency in English and French is a definite must
Working here is like
- Embrace your unique style and express yourself with confidence!
- Immerse yourself in our vibrant open space, where diverse music sets the space for inspiration.
- Enjoy guilt-free snacking with our selection of healthy treats and refreshing beverages.
- Enhance your culinary skills with our exciting online cooking adventures, joined by fellow food enthusiasts.
- Join the bi-weekly company gathering for delicious snacks, enticing drinks, and memorable socializing.
- Find relaxation and productivity on our comfortable couches, where work feels like home.
- Discover tranquility in our cozy Pods, offering a peaceful working space
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We appreciate the time you’ve taken to explore this opportunity. If you’re ready to contribute your skills, enthusiasm, and passion to a dynamic and collaborative work environment, we encourage you to apply.
We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
Your next great career move could start right here!
Location: Pointe-Claire, QC
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 07:04:25 GMT