Job title: Full Time Sales Associate
Job description: Overview
Busy and Growing!
Leon’s Furniture is looking for dynamic, customer-oriented Sales Associates.
Our Sales Associates are busier than ever. Leon’s Furniture has locations from coast to coast, is Canadian owned, and has a rich history spanning over 110 years. Today, as in the past, Canadians have turned to us to provide their home furnishing needs, and we’re proud to be expanding our sales teams in every location to meet this challenge.
We are looking for:
- People who like people! 90% of being Sales Associate at Leon’s is interacting with and educating our customers. Must enjoy conversation.
- People who like to learn! We offer extensive, quality training on all our products, so our Sales Associates can be confident in what we offer each customer.
- People who like to be good at what they do (and be rewarded for it)! Continuously improving your skills and knowledge will increase your job satisfaction (and income). 2022 was a record year for commissions paid to Leon’s Sales Associates.
- People who want to grow! Take control of your future with opportunities for growth in a dynamic, industry leading retailer.
- Comprehensive Employee Benefit Package after 3 months
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Discounts & Partner Discount Programs
- The chance to be part of a respected, truly Canadian company with opportunities for growth from coast to coast
- Continuous, quality education and training on our products and sales techniques
Previous sales experience is not required. Your success is achievable with a sincere desire to learn, grow and provide the highest level of customer service possible.
Our success is built on a diverse group of people coming together with shared values and the aspiration to help every customer that comes through our door.
The starting rate for this position is X; skill set and experience will be taken into consideration for total renumeration of role