Job title: Front of House Restaurant Manager – JOEY Bell Tower
Company: JOEY Restaurants
Job description: Job Description:
This is about you. Your passion, purpose and potential. In you we see care, drive, confidence and curiosity. When you join our team, you can expect intensity, excitement and energy. Through our culture of people development, we are committed to the continuous learning and growth of our teams.
The JOEY Accelerated Leadership Program is a three-month fast-tracked development program for those with proven leadership abilities and skills to offer from previous experiences. Throughout this program, you will learn within Operations how to effectively run a multi-million-dollar business while elevating your skills in people and leadership development. You will gain an understanding of how JOEY leads through people within a high-performing coaching culture. Our goal is to provide you with the training and education you need to feel empowered to grow and develop with the JOEY Restaurant Business and Community.
As a Service Leader, you will directly contribute to the overall success of a multi-million-dollar Restaurant and its people. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting, retaining, and developing a high performing team of 50-100 individuals, while driving their personal growth. You will efficiently deliver and execute quarterly strategic planning goals while upholding the highest standards in product, profit, environment and experience.
- You value honesty and humility. You have integrity and do what you say.
- You approach life with fearless determination & a sense of fun.
- You are creative, risk-taking, visionary and cutting edge. You choose to lead.
- You contribute to a strong culture and are committed to the team.
- You are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- You believe in unleashing the potential in others.
- 1-3+ years of experience in team leadership
- Proven ability to develop, coach and inspire a high-performing team
- Proactively recruit, hire and retain talent
- Ability to manage in-store budgets and forecasts
- High attention to detail with integrity to elevate the guest experience
- Open to supporting new restaurant openings across Canada and the US
- Extended health plan
- Maternity, Parental and Adoption leave top-up program
- Mental and Physical health support plans
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your personal and family needs
- Industry partner incentives
- Tuition & Education and Professional Accreditation subsidies
- Recruiting & Referral bonus programs
- Ongoing leadership development courses
Follow Your Path
We know our ongoing success is directly attributable to our exceptional team that thrives in a performance-driven environment. Your journey starts here.
JOEY Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at JOEY Restaurants, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with JOEY Restaurants will be contacted to participate further in this process.
About JOEY Restaurants
The JOEY Restaurant Group exists to deliver the ultimate dining experience. Our handcrafted, locally, and globally inspired menu offerings are created by award-winning Chefs, and presented by world-class hospitality leaders in modern, warm, and lively environments. JOEY Restaurants has been family-owned and operating since 1992 and has grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America, with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030.
Our values shape every action we take and the decisions we make. JOEY Restaurants is all about opportunity and our ongoing success is attributable to our exceptional, team-oriented, performance-driven partners, who are constantly mastering their skill set. Our work environment is welcoming and inclusive, and our teams are passionate and creative. We embrace honesty and humility and are encouraged to fail forward and learn from our mistakes. Our industry-recognized performance-driven coaching culture paves the way for future leaders. Through ongoing coaching and mentorship, we directly impact the continuous learning, growth, and development of our partners across North America.
JOEY Restaurants provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees, including due to disabilities, medical conditions, and religious beliefs and practices.
Location: Edmonton, AB
Job date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 03:05:22 GMT