Job title: Fredericton Pharmacist 1 (PH01) PCN 1151865
Company: Horizon Health Network
Job description: JOB PURPOSE
The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for performing activities to ensure the safe use and effective management of medications.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
- Registered or eligible for licensure with the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists and licensed to practice in New Brunswick.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating client pharmaceutical care plans
- Participating in medication distribution services
- Communicating medication information to members of the interdisciplinary team
- Leading and participating in pharmacy-based projects, medication safety and quality improvement initiatives
- Supervising pharmacy technicians
Domains and standards identified by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA), 2022. Model Standards of Practice for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians in Canada.
- Providing Care
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Communication and Collaboration
- Leadership and Stewardship
COMPETENCIES IDENTIFIED BY HORIZON HEALTH NETWORK
- Decision Making
- Planning and Prioritizing Work
- Interpersonal Relations
- Results Orientation
Interested? Apply Today?
Horizon Health Network (Horizon) only accepts on-line applications.
About Horizon’s Recruitment Process
We thank all applicant who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply as an equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
Horizon’s recruitment screening process may include language proficiency testing, clerical testing and/or behavioral assessment. If you are selected for testing, you will be contacted via the email address provided on your application. The official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and language results will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon’s hiring purposes.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
Location: Fredericton, NB
Job date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 00:15:47 GMT