Job title: Foot Care Nurse – Pugwash, NS
Company: CBI Health
Job description: Description :
Casual Foot Care Nurse – Pugwash, NS
If you are a compassionate, enthusiastic and experienced RN or LPN who is eager to make a difference in the lives of our clients, CBI Health Group has an exceptional role for you as a Foot Care Nurse on our team.
Working on a casual basis as part of CBI Health Group/We Care Home Health Services, a division of CBI Health Group, you will use your nursing skills and expertise to provide foot care services to clients who are unable to care for themselves, and assist them in maintaining their dignity. As our ideal candidate, you are the type of person that provides compassionate care and you will treat our clients the way you would want your own loved ones to be treated. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a team thriving in a “family” culture.
As a Foot Care Nurse, you will:
- Conduct all aspects of foot care clinics and foot care visits according to the established highest quality care standards of practice;
- Create and maintain related client documentation in accordance with set guidelines, including collection and submission of evaluation data;
- Teach and educate on foot care-related topics;
- Determine and carry out appropriate advanced foot care nursing interventions;
- Be aware of the hazards in the environment and act accordingly in meeting the safety and protection needs of the client;
- Take every reasonable precaution to ensure that the workplace is safe, in keeping with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
To take on the role of Foot Care Nurse, you must:
- Be a registered member in good standing with the Nova Scotia Registered Nurses Association
- Have gained licensure by a provincial or territorial governing body;
- Advanced Foot Care Training Program is an asset; training would be provided if required
- Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care;
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be passionate about your profession;
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to work independently;
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with clients;
- Have access to a reliable vehicle and hold a valid driver’s license.
Join us at CBI Health – Because Your Care Matters
About CBI Health Group:
As Canada’s largest integrated community-based healthcare services network, CBI is focused on improving health and enriching lives. CBI delivers interdisciplinary physical and behavioural health services across home, clinic and facility settings. Our network of dedicated staff and thought leaders are committed to innovating healthcare to deliver proven outcomes. CBI is uniquely positioned to support the evolving health needs of Canadians through its 13,000 clinical and administrative staff in 250 facilities and over 100 transitional/residential homes across 800 communities.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
Location: Pugwash, NS
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 06:04:23 GMT