Job title: First Officer – ATR – Type rating
Job description: Description
Job Summary: You are a current Summit Air employee seeking a role that will allow you to diversify your skills and grow within Summit Air. You will operate our ATR 72 aircraft based out of Yellowknife, NT.
This is an excellent opportunity for an internal pilot to take the next step in their career with Summit Air!
Joining our team means:
– Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
– A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family, with current wages under review
– Health & Dental Benefits that start the day you do and RRSP matching, so you and your family feel secure in the future
Click the link below to see what itâs like to work with our team:
Interested? Apply today to join our Summit Air team!
- Operate ATR 72 aircraft safely and efficiently and represent Summit Air professionally
- Participate in the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
- Current Canadian ATPL or written IATRA
- Type rating
- Minimum 750 hours Total Time
- Ability to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (Red Pass)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
- Schedule as per operational needs of charter requirements
- Yellowknife, NT based position
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via . For more information about Ledcorâs Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT
Location: Yellowknife, NT
Job date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 08:57:01 GMT