Job title: Entry Level Account Manager
Company: Focus Acquisitions
Job description: Focus Acquisitions specializes in client acquisition and business development for brands with a strong commitment to sustainability and passion for providing exceptional products and services. The Focus Acquisitions team shares a passion for giving back; both to our fellow teammates and to our community. Our team enjoys problem-solving and to continue our efforts in the local area and keep up with client demand, we are hiring an Entry Level Account Manager immediately.
The Entry Level Account Manager will act as the first point of contact with existing customers, Entry Level Account Manager will assist with organizing our sales team and reporting back to the Executive Sales Manager. The Entry Level Account Manager will receive hands-on training on all sales and marketing techniques, brand management strategies, territory management, and compliance standards as well as coaching, mentoring, and career development. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and be genuinely excited to grow with a company.
Entry Level Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Develop and deliver informative sales presentations based on individual customer needs to maximize market share
- Participate in continuous training opportunities with the intent to increase qualified customer contacts, enhance relationships and advance the sales process.
Entry Level Account Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in marketing, promotions, sales, or account management preferred
- Comfortable taking on a leadership role and support role within a team (must work well with others)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer relationship management (preferred, not required)
- Experience in a management or leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service