Job title: Consumer Advisor
Company: Innovation Credit Union
Job description: Description :
Closes November 24
Annual Wage: $53,248 – $73,216
Innovation Credit Union has a bold ambition. In addition to being Canadas next Federal Credit Union, we will be the most digital, member-centric organization in our industry. We are on a journey to embrace the core tenets of the digital business model like ideation, the network effect, personalized segmentation, coopetition, and agile ways of working.
We come to work to simplify banking for all Canadians – that’s our purpose.
How does this position help fulfil Innovation’s purpose? Glad you asked!
Reporting to the VP Consumer Advisors, the Consumer Advisor will develop and maintain a loan and deposit portfolio and will develop long term relationships with members. This position will provide a challenging and rewarding career with opportunity to enhance your personal development and to be part of a progressive credit union. How does one do this? Glad you asked!
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a deposit and loan portfolio and develop long term relationships with members.
- Provide individualized financial consulting services that help simplify the members life (including insurance services) and information to members on services and investment products offered through the Credit Union
- Ensure all deposit and loan activities are in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Recognize and act upon business development opportunities that would be beneficial to the organization and its members as a whole
- Must have the ability to travel to and cover regionally as required.
- Innovation’s Travel Practice Guidelines will be followed.
WIIFY (what’s in it for you):
- Competitive Salary
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture that continues to evolve
- Flexible work arrangement options
- Strong benefit package
- 7% Superannuation matched contribution program
- Attractive variable incentive program
- Wellness Days to create appropriate work/life balance
- Paid Education opportunities to ensure our members have the most equipped staff helping them
- A purpose driven organization that focuses on the values of Accountability, Integrity and Respect
- And lots more reasons to love where you work and what you do!
What our team is looking for:
- A growth mindset that emulates Model, Coach and Care behaviors in every activity and approach
- A solution mindset that feeds inertia
- An ambassador who’s willing to promote our team inside and outside organization
- Somebody who is digitally capable, who wants to dig into new technology with enthusiasm!
- Somebody who can work with occasional ambiguity with focus on process evolution
- A mindset of Solve, Serve, Sell – a problem solver, serving our members directly or indirectly, and selling our brand!
- Somebody to sweat the small stuff, but also see the big picture
- Personality and Energy – a flair for polish, and you bring your own personal, creative touch to everything you do!
Some things that would impress us:
- Have completed some Post-Secondary plus 3 to 5 years job related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven business development, sales, communication and service skills
- Commitment to grow Innovation Credit Union business attained through demonstrated use of sales and service principles
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate well to members and coworkers
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous education and personal development
- Completion of the following courses would be considered an asset: Credit Union Products and Services, Credit Union System, Introduction to Financial Planning, Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lending Course
Apply Today at www.innovationcu.ca.
Innovation Credit Union acknowledges that Indigenous peoples are the traditional guardians of this land that we call Canada. In Saskatchewan we are on treaty lands and these treaties serve to govern our relationships with Indigenous people. We are dedicated to ensuring that the spirit of Reconciliation and treaties are honoured and respected.
Location: Meadow Lake, SK
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 06:25:07 GMT