Job title: Collections Associate
Company: Robert Half
Job description: This Collections Associate opportunity is perfect for a B2B collections professional looking to advance their career with a large organization and a high-performing team. This individual will be responsible for contacting customers for the purpose of collecting outstanding accounts receivables on orders. They will also resolve customer billing problems and reduce accounts receivable delinquency.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Communicates with customer to determine reason for overdue payment and review terms of sale, service, or credit contract.
- Receives payments and posts amount paid to customer account.
- Documents information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Reviews and monitors assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports. to maintain up-to-date customer records.
- Maintains clear documentation of customer contact through the collection or dispute process. Ensures timely follow-up of open disputes is completed in accordance with service level agreements.
- Resolves internal and external customer non-payment issues, invoice discrepancies, and customer payments outside of approved terms.
- 1+ years experience with business-to-business collections
- Exposure to credit analysis or accounts receivable is an asset
- Manufacturing or distribution industry preferred.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and practical application within the collection environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,…
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:02:43 GMT