Job title: Clerk Home Health Care-PT
Job description: Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawtons Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Ready to Make an impact?
The Home HealthCare Consultant will provide customers with friendly, knowledgable and professional healthcare services. The Consultant will be responsible for the sales of personal care supplies and medical equipment to achieve store excellence in the areas of retail merchandising, inventory management and customer service. Actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
Here’s where you’ll be focusing:
- Provide customer service to exceed customer needs
- Sales and demonstrations of durable medical equipment
- Personal fittings of surgical appliances and compression stockings
- Ability to identify sensitive customer needs and use discretion when providing service
- Support all company initative, programs and standards
- Order products, receive product and merchandise the Home HealthCare Department
- Support the department through price filing, and inventory management
- Process 3rd Party billing
- Pay invoices
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Perform department administrative duties as required
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
What you have to offer:
- Above average communication skills (both oral and written)
- Team player
- Committed to delivering excellence in customer service
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Soft medical operations and programs
- Relevent courses within the Home HealthCare industry
- Previous retail experience
- Experience in a retail home-health care setting, nursing, or pharmacy environment
- Experience with Sobeys/Lawtons POS (point of sale) system
- Chainware experience
We offer teammates competitive total compensation packages that will vary by role and location. Some websites share our job opportunities and may provide salary estimates without our knowledge. These estimates are based on similar jobs and postings for general comparison, but these numbers are not provided by or monitored for accuracy by our organization. We look forward to discussing the specific compensation details relevant to this role with candidates who are selected to move forward in the recruitment process.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.