Job title: Cleaner (Weekends, Robson Square area)
Company: FirstService Residential
Job description: About FirstService Residential:
FirstService Residential transforms the property management landscape by providing professional association management services to over 9,000 residential communities across the United States and Canada.
Our dedication to associate satisfaction and growth is recognized by our Great Place to Work certification, exemplifying our commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture. Our 19,000 associates can count on competitive salaries, top-tier medical, dental, career training, and support for continued professional development.
Experience being part of a high-performing team with a fulfilling career in property management with FirstService Residential.
As a Cleaner, your main responsibility will be to maintain a clean, safe & healthy environment for the residents of this residential building located near Robson Square in Downtown Vancouver.
Saturday and Sunday
- 8am – 4pm
- Uphold top cleanliness standards by managing garbage, parking areas, amenity rooms, entrances, elevators, and other spaces.
- Ensure lobbies, hallways, and mailboxes are clean, organized, and well-maintained.
- Monitor elevator functionality, cleanliness, and lighting while promptly reporting any issues
- Identify and report repairs and maintenance, and inventory status to supervisors.
- Manage garbage disposal and cleaning of common areas, including sweeping, mopping, and dusting.
- Continuously enhance procedures and promptly address requests to improve building operations.
- Foster positive relationships with residents through respectful interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least one year of industrial/commercial/hotel cleaning experience is required. Strata experience would be an asset.
- Good customer service.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
- Ability to clean and monitor the property including stairs, hallways, parkade, interior, and exterior of building; lots of walking.
- Ability to physically pull and manage garbage bins
- Ability to work in different environmental working conditions (wind, heat, cold, rain, etc.)
What We Offer:
As a part-time associate, you will have access to our Employee Assistance Program.
$18.00 – $19.00 per hour
Please ensure to include a copy of your resume, highlighting your qualifications and the reasons why you think you would be a good fit for our company.
Please ensure your resume has a valid number and email address you can be reached at.
FirstService Residential is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. It is our policy to promote equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective associates. This applies to all employment-related matters, including the recruitment process, hiring decisions, compensation and benefits. We are committed to providing and maintaining a working environment that is based on respect and preserves the dignity and rights of everyone in the organization. If you have questions before or during the application process about our equal opportunity workplace, please reach out to our Recruitment team.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 04:34:28 GMT