Job title: Camp Attendant
Job description: Job Description:
Do you enjoy making people’s day with your sparkling cleaning skills? ATCO Frontec is seeking a Camp Attendant to join our Camp Services Team! If you’re a self-starter who takes pride in your work and knows how to have fun while getting the job done, this opportunity might be right for you. Read on to learn more.
- Clean guest living units to ensure everything is fresh, including changing and making beds, distributing clean towels and replenishing toiletries
- Assist with laundry as needed, this involves washing, drying, and folding linens and towels
- Dust and vacuums all furniture and draperies, sweep and mop all floors and pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Actively follow safety procedures and adhere to government regulations as well as Frontec Health and Safety, policies
What you bring:
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience in a camp setting or hotel industry is considered an asset
Who is ATCO Frontec:
ATCO Frontec is a market leader providing facilities management, camp services, workforce lodging solutions, operational support services and disaster and emergency management for a diverse range of clients. We are a service-based organization made up of great people who work hard to get the job done and deliver excellence in the communities where we work and live.
Why join our team:
- We offer employee benefits, career advancement, and growth and development opportunities.
- We believe in safety above all else and we foster a welcoming and diverse culture, and we’re committed to an inclusive, fair, and respectful workplace.
- This is a rotational position with 4 weeks on/2 weeks off. While on site, enjoy all meals, accommodation, and amenities free of charge.
The fine print:
This position has been identified as safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test and a Security Clearance Check. Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices. ATCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Job date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 01:01:34 GMT