Job title: Back of House Leader – LOCAL Public Eatery, 8th Ave
Company: LOCAL Public Eatery
Job description: Job Description:
The fun you want. The flexibility you need. The growth you deserve.
At LOCAL Public Eatery, we are all about creating unexpectedly memorable experiences for our teams and guests. We play to win, have fun, and never take ourselves too seriously. Through flexible schedules, we have the freedom to work and live our lives with passion; No adventure is too big, or too small! Our exterior tells a story, a unique path we have taken. Underneath, the drive, and passion to become experts in our craft, always learning and developing our skills, gaining a level of expertise that no one can match.
The LOCAL Public Eatery Accelerated Leadership Program is a fast-tracked leadership exploration program for those with skills to offer from previous experiences. Throughout this program, you will learn within Operations how to effectively run a multi-million-dollar business while working on your skills in people and leadership development. You will gain an understanding of how LOCAL Public Eatery leads-through people within a fun, energetic, entrepreneurial environment. Our goal is to provide you with the training and education you need to feel empowered to grow and learn.
As a Culinary Leader, you will directly impact the success of your business by delivering on the overall experience and value for the community and your Partners (employees). At LOCAL Public Eatery, you will have a voice in the direction and growth of the business and the ownership and freedom to reach your goals. We live by the motto “It’s your Business.” In this role, you will be responsible for attracting, retaining, and mentoring a dynamic and fearless team of individuals. Being their mentor means that you will dig deep into personal exploration to uncover what they may not in themselves.
- Flexible scheduling and competitive income opportunities.
- Fast-paced, high-energy environment, we play to win.
- We’re here to have a good time and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Be a part of a community of awesome people.
- Run your business. We will teach you how.
- Have a seat at the table and the opportunity to contribute to a growing brand.
- Community partner perks and discounts; we are part of the neighbourhood after all.
- Development that is always on tap means you’ll learn something new everyday
- Get paid to refer your friends, great people know great people
- Always innovating. Our menus is ever evolving by the season.
- Gotta eat. Enjoy our food at a discounted rate.
- Team leadership – you are a natural born leader in any crowd.
- Bring out the best and connect with others; you know that teamwork means success.
- Interest in honing your culinary and sales building skills.
- Make connections and build your team. You are a networker.
- You continuously seek opportunities to grow and learn.
This is You
- Agility – You respond quickly to your changing environment.
- Curiosity – You question the way things are done with a drive to make them better.
- Humility – You are ok with not always having the answer. You are fearless and put your teams needs first.
- Integrity – You’re honest, real and consistent. You believe in yourself and take pride in who you are and what you say.
- Sense of fun – You like to have fun and enjoy what you do, you always show kindness and care.
- Resiliency – In the face of challenges, you don’t give up. You are resilient and only get stronger from the ups and downs.
Join our team
With unlimited future growth and opportunities at every level, the time to join is now. Explore your next move with LOCAL Public Eatery.
LOCAL Public Eatery is more than a place to work, it’s a community where people bond over shared values and are inspired and encouraged to be themselves. Our environment is high-energy, team-centric and results-driven; we play to win and know how to have a good time. Our people show kindness and care and take pride in who they are and what they do. Through a relentless focus on people, we provide ongoing feedback and mentorship which encourages continuous learning, growth and development. Our teams’ welcome feedback, because they know it is the key to becoming a stronger partner and leader. At LOCAL, everyone has a seat at the table and the opportunity to contribute to the future growth of the brand.
As part of the JOEY Restaurant Group, LOCAL Public Eatery has been voted as a Great Place to Work in Canada for 13 consecutive years and continues to be voted as a Best Workplace for Women, Diversity & Inclusion and Mental Wellness.
LOCAL Public Eatery is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at LOCAL Public Eatery, however, only candidates under consideration for opportunities with LOCAL Public Eatery will be contacted to participate further in this process.
LOCAL Public Eatery provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants and employees, including due to disabilities, medical conditions, and religious beliefs and practices.
Location: Calgary, AB
Job date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 02:48:14 GMT