Job title: Associate Director, Client Operations, Fund of Fund Custody
Company: MUFG Investor Services
Job description: Company Description
About MUFG Investor Services:
Experience something Brilliantly Different with a career at MUFG Investor Services.
Who are we? In a nutshell, MUFG Investor Services is part of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, and we partner with over 480 loyal global investment firms to provide them with administration, asset services, banking and fund financing.
We’re in 14 global locations and provide an exceptional hub of Brilliantly Different talent to thrive.
This position will have the primary responsibility of managing a custody team providing the full range of custodial services to fund of hedge funds. A partial list of responsibilities and skills includes:
- Manage and guide any direct reports in daily tasks while ensuring adherence to company and department policies and procedures relating to Custody Services and AML
- Be a main contact for daily client inquiries and tasks covered by your reporting lines, ensure resources are allocated to complete tasks within deadlines
- Handle any sensitive or escalated queries/concerns from Clients, Administrators or internal MUFG Departments following a high-quality standard
- Support any direct reports with training and guide individual performance and development through regular one to one meetings, regular performance discussions, career coaching and development as requested, annual performance reviews following company standards. Foster a professional environment of encouraging personal and professional development.
- Ensure regular communications such as check-in meetings/calls with direct reports, encouraging team work, support and a positive team culture
- Support with driving department initiatives, projects, risk mitigation
- Support projects within your team, encouraging participation, constructive feedback and idea generation from the team members
- Support and Promote MUFG’s core values of Trust, Challenge & Empowerment, Passion for Clients and Openness and Honesty
Salary Range: CAD 75k to 111.5k
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business related field or related experience
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory or management position, with experience in financial services, fund administration or relevant industry
- Knowledge & experience of AML and related functionalities
- Computer skills with strengths in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel would be an asset
What’s in it for you to join MUFG Investor Services?
Take a look at our careers site and you’ll find everything you’d expect from a career with the fastest-growing business at one of the world’s largest financial groups. Now take another look. Because it’s how we defy expectations that really defines us. You’ll feel that difference in all kinds of ways. Our vibrant CULTURE. Connected team. Love of innovation, laser client focus, and next-level LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT. Oh, and we really walk the talk when it comes to HYBRID WORKING.
So, why settle for the ordinary? Apply now for a Brilliantly Different career.