Job title: Account Service Representative
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Job description: Job Summary
What is the opportunity?
As an Account Service Representative, you will be responsible for processing routine data entry and on-line input of transactions using basic understanding of products and processes. Activities may also be dependent on balancing transactions and deposits as received from clients and branches with emphasis on throughput, accuracy and production.
Day Shift: 6am-5pm – depending on the task
What will you do?
- Examines all documents for completeness and takes full responsibility for quality and accuracy of day to day responsibilities, tasks and activities ensuring a balanced focus on enhanced client experience.
- You will be required to be trained on several processes (processing different types of data and reception)
- Being comfortable with computer applications and multitasking with various programs
- Exercise due diligence in following operational risk policies, procedures standards and guidelines.
- You and your Manager are responsible for your career trajectory so we encourage you to take personal accountability for high achievement and participate in weekly coaching sessions (we want to see your grow)
- Prepare & pack outgoing/incoming cash parcels
- Unpack & sort incoming parcels and cash deposits from Armoured Car Carriers
What do you need to succeed?
- Passion for clients and their needs
- Data entry skills is a must!
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and stay organized
- Flexibility of working different hours within business hours
- Be able to work in a face paced, secure environment either sitting or standing the entire shift and able to work physically demanding roles including lifting up to 40-50 lbs.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater roles
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Job Skills Communication, Critical Thinking, Customer Service, Interpersonal Relationship Management, Operational Delivery, Process Improvements, Time Management
Additional Job Details
Address: MANITOBA CASH SERVICES CENTRE, 195 FORT ST:WINNIPEG
Work hours/week: 0
Employment Type: Part time
Platform: Technology and Operations
Job Type: Casual
Pay Type: Salaried
Posted Date: 2023-11-14
Application Deadline: 2023-11-28
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Job date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 05:42:15 GMT