Job title: Account Manager -LATAM
Job description: About GetYourGuide
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-driven Account Manager to join our Sales Team in Mexico. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in our growth by managing our top accounts across LATAM. Your focus will be on nurturing and growing relationships with them, ensuring their success, and maximizing their value from the relationship. You will be at the forefront of the travel experience industry, and support GetYourGuide’s growth in LATAM.
- Manage a book of existing supplier accounts including tours provides and attractions to achieve your Estimated Net Revenue goals
- Pitch and win defined opportunities such as bringing online new activities, increasing availability, and negotiating commission increases
- Solve customer and supplier issues such as maintaining a low cancellation rate and troubleshooting connectivity problems
- Review activity performance, provide regular reports and insights, and proactively share opportunities for improvements to make your accounts successful
- Represent GetYourGuide at relevant regional events and conferences
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships, focusing on larger, more complex accounts
- Identify and lead growth initiatives with your top accounts, from idea generation to implementation and project management to success tracking and reporting. Leverage internal cross-functional partners where appropriate.
- 3+ years experience in Sales or Account Management; Travel Tech is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Highly analytical with an ability to work with data and relevant tools
- Fluency in Spanish and English, Portuguese would be an advantage
Reasons to join us
- Join the global leader for travel experiences. We have an outstanding culture, talent density, growth model, and cash balance. It is only up to us to keep dominating the $ 300 billion travel experiences market going forward
- Be part of a high-performing team that defines GYG’s supply strategy, and executes our biggest ideas
- Boost your learning curve and network. GetYourGuide’s size (~800 employees from over 70 nationalities, $878 million in funding) is the ideal size to learn from the best and to build up a strong international network. Additionally, you’ll receive an annual training budget
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out for tips and visibility into our process and check out If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via .
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to . Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.
Location: Dawson City, YT
Job date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:40:30 GMT