Job title: 5 Year Estates Litigator
Job description: Seeking an Estates Litigator with at least 2 years of experience (5 years preferred). This opportunity is for a reputable, boutique firm that specializes in Estates Litigation. Develop your skills as part of a highly successful practice as well as receive advanced training, mentoring and significant client exposure. If you are not afraid to work on a wide range of complex cases, this is the firm for you.
The Candidate must have:
- 2-5 years of dedicated Estates Litigation experience
- Good tenure (more than one year) within past firms
- Litigation experience within British Columbia
- Outgoing personality and the willingness to work within a team culture
- Willingness to be mentored, be challenged and be open-minded
- JD from a reputable school (UBC, TRU, UVIC highly favored)
Don’t miss the chance to work with this highly regarded team that puts a focus on work/life balance. This firm is prepared to move to hire quickly. They offer a platinum benefits suite, paid parking, gym allowance, **plus a low billable, generous bonus pay structure**
Please forward your resume in confidence – contact Joshua.email@example.com for further details on this or any other position you may be interested in.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:01:29 GMT